Information we collect
Personal informationTo best serve your needs, we will, from time to time, collect certain information from you. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, corporate information, testimonial, and date of birth. Personal information will be collected at various times including, without limitation, when you:
- Write an e-mail or letter to BOZGOLD CORPORATION
- Contact our customer service or product information departments
- Register on our website
Technical information collected and stored automaticallyWhen you visit the Site, we may store some or all of the following: the Internet address from which you accessed the Site, the date and time you visited the Site, whether you are a new or returning visitor, the page from which you exit the Site, what country you are visiting from (your network location), the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to the Site, the name of the file or words you searched for, items clicked on a page, and the browser and operating system used.
Using Information We CollectWe want to provide you with the best possible internet experience. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to do the following, without limitation:
- This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the Site and to various sections of the Site, the percentage of visits that came from particular keyword searches, the average time spent on the Site by visitors and the average number of page views by visitors. It may also be used to identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop the Site, analyze patterns of usage, and to make the site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users. The Site may periodically delete its web logs. We use third party analytics services to collect and analyze this data, and on occasion, we may provide this information to third party entities we contract with for the purpose of further analyzing website traffic.
Use of Personal Information
- Match you up with the membership advisor that is the best possible fit for you
- Send you promotional offers
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Improve our customer service
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS AND YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTSIt is not a practice of Bozgold Corporation to sell, rent, or trade personal information. In order to service our customers and members , we will share some of your personal information with the Bozgold membership advisor assigned as your education. Bozgold ‘s membership advisors are obligated to treat the information you supply with confidentiality.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How we use emailWhen you provide us your e-mail address, you may receive emails from us, from one of our affiliate companies or from one of our membership advisors. E-mails may be sent in order to respond to a request, provide customer service or inform you about products, services or promotional materials. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in our emails.
Links to other sitesFrom time to time we may provide links on our Website to other sites. These sites operate independently of Bozgold Corporation and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
SecurityBozgold Corporation is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties.
When you submit a document on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Privacy of children on our websiteOur Web site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18.